Wholesale Terms of trade 2017
OUTBACK FOODS - TERMS OF TRADE
1. Purchasers must provide their A.B.N to qualify for wholesale prices when setting up their online login account via www.outbackfoods.com.au.
2. Purchase orders are only accepted via www.outbackfoods.com.au.
3. Minimum quantities apply for purchasing (as shown on website).
4. Outback Foods uses a freight brokering service (www.couriersandfreight.com.au) for all shipping of goods. Freight and insurance/warranty costs are payable by the customer and will be included on customer invoices.
5. Customer invoices will be issued with purchase orders and emailed to customer contact on the date of shipping also.
6. Customer invoices are payable 7 days from customer’s receipt of a purchase order.
7. Customers are required to make an Electronic Funds Transfer into the Outback Foods NAB account contained on invoices to settle their account.
8. All wholesale orders are subject to a 24 hour cooling off period, after this time, changes cannot be made to orders due to error or change of mind.
9. Recovery action will commence on unpaid invoices 30 days from receipt of purchase order.